Hey Jason,

This might not be the right place to ask those questions.  Most (not
all) of the producers here are working organically and personally
with much smaller audiences and are creating uncommercial content.
Directly commercial How Do I Get Rich/How Do I Get Famous/How Do I
Get A Million Views questions from new contributors can be met with a
bit of a backlash.

But here's my two cents: You want regular six figure viewing figures,
I'd say the only guaranteed way to do it from a standing start is to
get featured on Youtube every time.  I would imagine, given your
profile and Veronica's, and the quality of your show, you could
probably get a chat with them.  Get a meeting in Palo Alto.  Ask them
how featured status is decided.  Play whatever game they outline.
Get Veronica to interview Chad & Steve ;)

However, the value of those views - and how interested the viewers
are in your show or your brand - is another matter.

My feeling is that to get any value or meaningful response from your
viewers, you need to build audience and loyalty organically.  All the
social network/social media groups you've set up are a good start.
But they're not a quick fix.  Or a road to instant viewer riches.

Youtube featured status IS a quick fix.  BUT - beware of the quick
fix.  You need friends and passionate advocates, not 100,000 people
calling Veronica a stupid bitch for no good reason or telling her to
take her clothes off in the Youtube comments section.  You take the
shortcut, that's what you're courting.  It can get pretty brutal
there for featured shows.

I advise you to look at EpicFu (formerly Jetset) - Zadi and Steve
have done it about as right as possible, I think.  They've been
developing their show and their fans for a long time, and are now
getting 1m views per week.  They cover a lot of ground, screen on
multiple networks as well as their own site and work very hard at
it.  They have their own social network, which is integral to their
show.  Seems to work well for them.

I also advise you not pay any attention to my advice.  I'm a
videoblogger.  I'm happy with a two or three figure audience, not
six.  I want to keep personal contact with my viewers.  I have
nothing to sell and no intention of making it my business.  None of
my opinions are based on any experience of building a promotional
show with a big audience.  Good luck with it.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv/
http://twitter.com/ruperthowe/