Could you rephrase that so I understand the challenge? Am I supposed to be
responding
to no threads at all, or just one thread? I dont join in with every thread you
know, and
whilst my posts are clearly long enough to annoy many, I doubt many get close
to 5000
words.

As for power, well Id be pretty deluded if I thought my messages over the years
gave me
any sort of power. If anything, I expect my opinion is taken less seriously
than that of
those who are more incined to do, rather than just talk. And perhaps the
negative aspects
of my posting now far outweigh any good, and so I should cease.People are
probably
more than a little tired of hearing my opinions, have mostly heard it all
before anyway, and
despite my git side I never wanted my opiions to degrade other peoples quality
of life.
And Ive never put myself in a position where I could actually harness any
potential power
anyway, its not like Ive tried to turn my opinions into a consultancy business.

Is your dad the asbstos lawyer and democrat fundraiser? If so then he's
infinately more
qualified to talk about power than I will ever be.

Cheers

Steve Elbows