The Shoulderlander:
Solid, dependable, strong. For those who don't want to muck around
with wobblyshot. Made from lightweight aluminium and anatomically
correct cushion foam, the Shoulderlander gives you the support you
need when the going gets tough - an extra long wedding service, a long
winded speech. And as illustrated, can still be connected to your
favourite tripod, once the dust has settled
http://www.overlander.tv/2007/the-shoulderlander-shoulder-support-for-a-canon-xh-a1/

The Travelander (in development)
The Travelander is a lightweight version of the Shoulderlander, for
those who crave the open road. Just chuck it in your backpack, and hit
the road, jack!
You CAN have it all, a free and easy lifestyle AND steady shots!

I developed these for my own use...do you think people would buy such
a simple effective shoulder support if I started mass producing them??