I'm having problems with Show in A Box retaining wrong
info, when I cut code from Blip share/permalinks and
post it into my Vlogsplosiion Media grid, and press
save.
(Eg.
http://blip.tv/file/get/JimmyCraicHead-SailingMiDushiAruba278.flv)
It saves into the grid like my posts that work
correctly but when I hit Flash on my site,
www.jchtv.com it does nothing, and when I hover the
mouse over the Flash link it shows a URL that is
different and ends in .swf
This only happened on videos that I tried to edit
today and had no problems with the dozen shows I
upgraded. Is there a reason Wordpress is not seeing
changes I make to the Vlogsplosion grid? Problem posts
are 9/18/2006 and older. Thanks John

Example
http://www.jchtv.com/?p=43

Looking for last minute shopping deals?