> as a result, YouTube has become a lot more interesting and i have
> found lots of vloggers there too

I'm not really a "vlogger" (not yet, anyway), but I do produce a lot of
video content via Dragon*ConTV. I have many reasons why YouTube isn't my
main video host:
* YouTube TOS worries me
* video quality sucks
* I want videos available via RSS in iTunes Podcast
* I like having format options for distribution

I have actually has one video taken down by YouTube ("Stormtroopers Gone
Wild"). It was mistakenly taken down based on claim by Lucasfilm that
was unrelated to our video. One simple DMCA challenge letter to YouTube
had the video back up in a few weeks.  It reinforced why I don't like
videos to go into "black boxes" for content distribution.

My hope is that having a few of our videos (10-15) on YouTube drives
traffic to the main website for people to get more (200+ and growing)
... sort of like ESPN running ads on the NFL Network (you like this,
there's more over here *swipe*).

> as for sexy, i can't think of a single website i would call that.

There are several sexy video websites out there ... most want your
credit card number or ask if you're over the age of 18 ;) YouTube is
suing a few of them.
--
Brian Richardson
  - http://whatthecast.com