On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:11 am, Jay dedman wrote:
> All the stories I hear make it seem like the video hosts' have no
> choice but to take down any video that is someone asks.

They don't have to, but they do most of the time in the name of rear-end
coverage. You do have a recourse to fight a takedown in writing, and
challenging in writing typically causes the host to review the material
... I used this once with YouTube to get the "Stormtroopers Gone Wild"
video restored when it was improperly taken down.
--
Brian Richardson
  - http://whatthecast.com