ok ok
this is nutty

zadi and steve are adults
they responded  to  cheryl's post like adults
they got some criticism (as all of us do from time to time when we stick our
necks out.... as z&s do and even cheryl in her post)
they handled it well.

i don't see any comments on that post 'beating up' on anyone.
ok ok there were some harsh words between jeffery and calcanis, yeah
but i don't see anyone beating up on epic fu.
cheryl criticized their show.
criticism is inherent in blogging and vlogging,
we've all experienced it (ugh, good and bad),
we've all grown from it. ( right?)

people are passionate about this stuff
people want to talk about this stuff
and i think that's a good thing.

we're all taking chances with putting our work out there
trying to make money
and it's not always easy to talk about
but i think the discussion over there has been pretty civil.

Me ----> http://RyanEdit.com
Twitter------>http://twitter.com/Ryanne
Documenting Green ---->http://RyanIsHungry.com
Educate ----> http://FreeVlog.org