I'll be testing Vimeo on these consoles, only since I don't personally
want to move backwards in production quality. I'm on the TV, maybe on
a home theater, I want HIGHER rez and prod quality, not less. That's
my preference for the living room (and why I hate the Apple TV)... I
want to make those HDMI cables SING, baby, SING.

Qik's also not available to the world, it's marketed like 'hey phone
people look!' and it's the same mono-sell that we're so plagued with,
hehe.

ER

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jake Ludington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>