--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, videoblogging@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
> videoblogging group:
>
> Do you prefer personal or commercial video blogs?
>
>   o Personal
>   o Commercial
>   o I Like Both

These categories are a little on the narrow side. I mean "Commercial"
would by definition encompass both soulless big-studio produced tripe
and those series produced by homegrown video producers just trying to
earn a little extra walkin' around money. Along with the billion
shades of gray in between.

Those same homegrown video producers could also arguably fit into the
"Personal" category.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't understand the question.

Chris