I threw you under the bus????  sigh.....I feel sorry for you Robert,
I really do...7000 emails and the one you respond to me to, is the
one where you feel slighted.....I did like the sarcasm though, it was
silly of me to expect a reply so quickly, but could you at least
understand my confusion when you answered other people questions?
But then again you knew them....so...yeah I guess I should have
waited longer, I will have to bank that for future reference.

Oh, and I want to thank you Robert, and I mean that, you have shown
me something of great value (not the waiting thing), that I will take
with my to my dying day, I hope someday you find peace..

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Scoble"