Absolutely.  We should all have at least our most prized version of
our shows on hardcopy.  Even though it's not likely that several of
these companies will fail simultaneously, It's best to have the option
of reloading your entire current catalogue over a day or two's time.

That includes the time it's going to take if, say, you save your HD
versions and have to re-compress your iPod, Quicktime, Windows Media,
3gp and OGG versions from the originals.

--
Bill C.
BillCammack.com