Hello, and Happy New Year
I have been a member of this group for awhile, and i have been
impressed by the flow of information that comes through here. With
that said, i am a New Media Instructor @ the New York Film Academy on
14th street. I teach New Media to producing students and advanced
filmmakers. I am looking for a few guest speakers to help me and my
class walk through the basics of  getting a video blog site launched
as well as how to organize a online TV Network. The students have
already taken my class for 1 semester and this will be their second
and i want to make it hands on. So if you are willing to volunteer
your expertise for  a hour or two, to help students navigate through
this new landscape of web 2.0, i would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Goddey Asemota
New Media Instructor New York Film Academy