yeah exactly what schlomo said
the cool thing about the Show In A Box plugin 'related videos'
does just this
as you can see here:

http://ryanishungry.com/2007/12/31/alemany-farm-san-francisco-urban-farming/

we've made several videos related to urban farming
that are showing up on the sidebar
so you know how these things relate and that this is an ongoing subject on
our site.

i think we're trying to push this even further
what if we wanted a gallery of urban farming vids
or a thumbnail page that stuff just played on
i recently hand coded something like this, it was a pain
and i wish it could have been more automatic and elegant:

http://preventhumantrafficking.org/videos/

Me ----> http://RyanEdit.com
Twitter------>http://twitter.com/Ryanne
Documenting Green ---->http://RyanIsHungry.com