heya jimmy
if you compare your blog to verdi's
http://www.jchtv.com/
and
http://michaelverdi.com/
you have 2 sidebars and verdi has 1
which makes his large poster image fit better.

it looks like your vids are 480 wide
you might want to match that to the poster image
and make the image also 480 wide
that should fit nicely on your blog, even with 2 sidebars.
or if you want to keep it at least that big
maybe resize a little smaller to 600 px wide
that'll still be large, but will probably fit better in your blog post.

also if you have other concerns
you can join the SIAB list as well:
http://groups.google.com/group/show-in-a-box

cheers!