Thanks for your feedback.... I appreciate it.   And yeppers,  I really don't
want to stick with
just Quicktime.  I am planning on moving to show-in-a Box eventually. Just
started with
the Podcast plugin and thought I would get everything up and running before
mucking it
up.

Ron, you are on itunes as well aren't you?  I am not sure how to switch to
Show-in a Box
and keep the rss feed auto built by the  Podcast  plugin submitted to itunes.
So much to
learn!!!!

sjs