Hi everyone,

Last night I Googled my name to see where my show is cross posted, and l
discovered that one of the links when clicked on is redirected to various porn
sites (it changes sites each time you click on it).  On the search the key
words that came up were my name and "ashtanga" which is a style of yoga, not
porn.

The show is an exercise and yoga show and in no way pornographic, I would like
3 year olds to be able to watch it and I'm worried about someone Googling my
name and thinking I'm associated with that.

Anyone know how can I fix that?  Or if I can?

Thanks,
Dina

Dina Prioste
By the way, you can Get Exercised with me at:
http://getexercised.com/