It might seem ridiculous to you, but knowing one's legal options before
making a video that may be critical of an organization that has already
declined to support you means making sure your ducks are in a row, because
we don't want to have to take it down or take someone's threats seriously.

For example, if the store's logo is printed on it, and I show the logo,
could they come after us on a technicality?

--
Rhett.

http://www.weatherlight.com/greentime
http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime