This is very cool; I look forward to playing with these templates.

There's another similar project that's just been launched that I
thought I should share, called snstncntnrs.  It provides a pretty
intensely edited XML or EDL file that you can then associate with your
own three videos with pretty interesting results.  It's an open source
project that is calling for contributions.  It's a fun form of video
experimentation, but also a really interesting way to learn about
editing aesthetics and other people's approaches to it.

Details here:  http://www.snstncntnrs.org/

Jen

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Miles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>