Hi everyone -

Now that we've set dates (October 18-19, Budapest), I'm/we're looking to
invite people (or for you to contact people) to let them know when and where
the event is.

Here's some ideas foe the kind of people we're looking to invite:

1. Contacts in Hungary are critical (I saw your Tweet Bicycle Mark)

2. People you would LOVE to have there

3. WOMEN!!!!

4. People from countries we haven't seen represented

5. EU Bloggers that use video, but wouldn't necessarily call themselves
videobloggers

6. Anybody that you think would make a good vlogger.

7. Anybody you think has something to add to the weekend.

People feel special when they're invited, or that some people who wouldn't
come otherwise would. Any help you can give me here is most welcome.

Cheers,

Jeffrey Taylor
Mobile: +33625497654
Fax: +33177722734