dear international videoblogging buds,

tomorrow, i arrive in brooklyn and if you have the chance i hope we
can be merry drinking intoxicating stories of conquest while videoing
each other.

you are all invited to attend a horn tooting celebration! starting at
5pm (17h00) i'll be drinking at 303 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn. it's a bar
it is/formerly known as wells. for the rest of the night we'll be
bouncing down the street to IONA and then ending at Spyuten Duyvel. if
you're lost TXT me at +1.808.382.7142.

blog post with google map links < http://tinyurl.com/2j3fbp >

if you can't be there, i hope you "buy me a beer." after a multitude
of contributions, we're now $500 USD from the ultimate goal $7,777. <
http://luckofseven.com/donate

if you still have friends who haven't heard about "the good book" (aka
the children's book i'm writing), tell your friends and have them
contribute $11.11 to < http://luckofseven.com/donate >.

without a doubt, we've stood on the shoulders of giants and have laid
the groundwork for something wonderful!

thank you all! thank you very much!!!

with much love,

noneck