> the best way to promote your videos is by sending it
> to people you know, who know you, special interest
> groups, friends at social networks. it may be time
> consuming, but more personal and direct and free.
> what do you think?

That's true up to a point. I'm acquainted with several thousand people both
in person and via email, but I'd like to think that there are many people
I've never met who might be interested in the stuff I post online. Those are
the people I really want to reach, because it's comparatively easy to get
people who are aware of me to watch something.

Jake Ludington

http://www.jakeludington.com