Hi vloggers,

It's Waz from Crash Test Kitchen.

Right now I'm working on a new vlog project that will be built on
WordPress and have multiple video formats on offer.

I'm wondering what's in, what's out, what's being deprecated as far as
WP vlog themes are concerned.

Galacticast's ufo'splode theme looks closest to what I want - the
horizontal bar of previous posts across the bottom is particularly
perfect - but is this theme still being developed? They seem to be
using the Blip flash player rather than their own, whereas the info at
the following link seems to indicate it uses their own player picking
up a .mov file - or am I misunderstanding?

http://wiki.vpip.org/index.php?title=Using_Vlogsplosion

Then there's this Show in a Box thing ...

Of all the various plugins that allow you to add multiple enclosures
and multiple RSS feeds, is there one that lets you have a SINGLE feed
address, but detects what client is sucking on the other end of the
feed and sends out the appropriate enclosure (mov, m4v, wmv etc)?

I suppose my wishlist is:
1) Latest post displayed with a big player in the middle of the page,
with commenting
2) Thumbnails and maybe titles for earlier posts running horizontally
underneath this
3) Simple handling of multiple video enclosures

I'm sure there are things I've forgotten...

Waz from CTK
www.crashtestkitchen.com