WOW, these are really great tips. i've been using drupal for the past
year for luckofseven.com and use the video module and blip. i first
upload my video to blip and then place the FLV source into the video
node content field, then there is a field for "enclosures" and add the
blip.mov/m4v location... for the sanity of my digital marriage, i just
promote my blog RSS feed...

one thing that i louve about drupal is the multiple approaches to one
problem. i'd love to hear what works for you.