this looks great! I'll explore more soon. we made a little
random/interactive video clip player using max/jitter at an
electrofringe workshop one year but it didn't look as pretty as that
(& was standalone, not web based & of course didn't have the same
functionality/tagging). I love dpwolf's work.

--
http://www.aliak.com