Have you checked in with your web host's support service or forums?

I use Dreamhost, and every once in awhile something happens that seems
to be unique to their hosting service. I can't remember any exact
example, but I think I recall something with pretty permalinks and the
way my server handled mod_rewrite (it was on but not working as
expected). I ended up making a custom mod to my .htaccess file to fix
it. Another time I found the solution to a host/plugin incompatibility
in the forums.

Once I had to edit my xmlrpc file to get my site to accept crossposts
from Flickr & Blip - they stopped working for *no apparant reason* - I
had not done an upgrade or anything. Here's my reference post about
that, in case it leads you to something useful:
http://www.hummingcrow.com/2007/06/19/fixed/

Cheryl

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>