From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kenya Allmond
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:38 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Videoblogging Course

Someone just sent this on Twitter. I think it's very interesting how
expensive this course is especially since there are various resources online
as well as unconferences that are free.

http://www.lodestone.com/training/classDetails.cfm?ClassId=1061

. . .
Kenya Allmond (koa on Twitter)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:kenyaoa%40yahoo.com>
http://kenya.allmond.us
http://kenya.allmond.us/vlog
VM/F 202-478-0490

To thine own self be true.