-----Original Message-----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2008 7:43 PM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Do Blip and Revver ads increase buffering
times?

Well, I turned the Blip ads off, even the postroll ads, and now
everything runs smoothly again. Which is great, because when people
come to my site I want them to be able to view a nice, big, crisp,
smooth running version of the show.

The downside, of course, is now I won't make a penny when people watch
the show on my site. I still have to work the kinks out of that one.

I don't so much mind if the video plays herky-jerky on other sites (I
TubeMoguled the crap out of it), I just want it looking great on my URL.

Where are some good places to post the Revver version and make a few
extra sheckels?

Thanks for your two cents, Rox. I need all I can get.  ;)

Chris Burdick
http://www.myspace.com/necropol

Penelope can run... but her stockings run faster:
http://penelopespantyhose.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Roxanne Darling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I do not have ads turned on for Blip and I find slow loading is an
issue.
>  It is definitely slower than when we managed our own server, to the
point
> that many people have contacted me. But I balance the price of the
hosting
> and the fact that the show is free to viewers.
> I would love for blip to have a premium service that rocked my world
with
> speed. I would pay for that.
>
> ALoha,
>
> Rox

oups&slk=aftr0&sec=recg
Business & Finance/Employment and Work: Registration Open Only To
LinkedIN Members. To joi...

article_announce (15 common members)
oups&slk=aftr1&sec=recg
Computers & Internet/Other: Article Announce Writer & Publisher Exchange
is an...

amateurvideoediting (15 common members)
=groups&slk=aftr2&sec=recg
Multimedia/Video: This group is for anyone who is interested in vide...