Since we've gotten political, wanted to bring the newest Lawrence Lessig
project to the fore.

Lessig, the same fellow who brought you the Creative Commons.

Yeah.

This new project is http://change-congress.org :

This non-partisan movement invites members of Congress to agree to:

1) Support public financing of elections
2) Support banning earmarks
3) Swear off taking money from Lobbyiests and PAC's
4) Support transparency

If the legislator agrees, Change-Congress will have a digital army ready -
pledged - to send $X.00 campaign dollars their way.

Don't agree? No money.

http://change-congress.org/about/

Carrots, baby.

Money talks.