Thanks Sheila.

I'm speaking with several Ad Networks that want to deliver pre-rolls,
post-rolls and overlays to my content and I need a FLASH player to
deliver the ads as well as a solution for the RSS videos. I also need
low cost hosting for these videos.

I think Castfire has a great solution but until I know how much money
I'm going to make with these ad networks I'm not sure I want to pay 38
cents per gig of transfer. The Castfire guys are doing some testing
with some ad networks and may soon have a solution but until then I'm
looking at all the options out there and Blip Pro looks like it may
work.

I see that Moblogic is using Blip Pro as there FLASH player and they
have their own advertisers displaying pre and post rolls and the same
ads are playing in their video podcast.

Tim Street
Creator/Executive Producer
French Maid TV