Yea, definitatly,

I have created one screecast already, talking about how to put Vpip
functionality back into your blog, from blogger to WP, that is when i
found about about the whole <div> thing...that was a tad frustrating
going through it but hey like the old Joe public service
announcements go, "Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!"  Go
Joe!  ;)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adam Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Good call Heath, figuring out what went wrong and how to fix it is
hard enough, but documenting and sharing solutions with others is
that extra step that sometimes difficult to see through:)

> If you have any interest, I'd be happy to post any documentation
you come up with in the form of a post on my site, kind of a "guest
author" thing. Or, if you happen to make videos concerning this, I'd
be happy to be able to embed those and promote you as well.