Yes I too have thought of medical environments; my parents have been in the
hospital over the past year off and on and they are begging me for BW on the
channel!  It is the time thing - I want to get educated on how to  move into
these environments. I will be in touch with you off-list Sheila. Look out!
Bill - thanks for the vote of confidence.

Commissions to anyone who wants to help us too. :-)

rox

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Sheila English <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
> professional venues already. This would put you in a better position
> for acceptance by large corporations.
>
> Out-of-home venues for content syndication is a moderately untapped
> market. So, right now, it's not so hard to get into.
>
> My content plays in 5 major cities, 10 million impressions per video
> per week. The company syndicating my content does not charge me to
> play the content on their platform and I don't charge them to show my
> professionally made content that happens to be pretty target-specific
> to their audience. And though I'm not getting paid for it at this
> point, it sets me up to propose to other companies that they pay for
> the content because I can prove it is desirable. Plus, the orders we
> get to make video have skyrocketed because of this new off line
> arrangement.
>
> Sheila

> "Roxanne Darling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have been noodling on an idea for over a year of licensing our
> content to
> > companies for use on the intranet. Most people tell us they watch to
> reduce
> > stress and "get my head back on square" while at the office. Lots of
> > companies block YT and other internet sites, and actually want to drive
> > people to the intranet for "important company-related messages."
> > HR materials to help people be healthier are so dated. Having
> modern, clean
> > content that is is health-oriented, or comedy (laughter is healing -
> science
> > has proven that), informational - well it just seems to me a natural
> fit.
> >
> > Yes the co could get it for free online, but that means opening up a
> port
> > and by licensing it for internal use, they can get a custom feed, better
> > quality, timed episode releases, and then there are all sorts of
> > possibilities for integrating specific content ideas and internal
> messaging
> > too.
> >
> > I've not yet been able to sell this to a company - approached Intel last
> > year but they responded "We've never done anything like this
> before." Which
> > of course, I knew. So it will take a very forward-thinking company.
> As a
> > former health coach. I would even bet that watching Beach Walks
> daily for a
> > few months could lower people's blood pressure - and now we are talking
> > serious savings in the health care costs department.
> >
> > I'd love any ideas you folks may have on this. Or leads to HR managers.
> >
> > Though I really am heading back to billables and will check in later
> today.
> >
> > Rox
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 5:45 AM, Adam Warner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > ...and the type of information that's being provided there is

Roxanne Darling