I don't remember if this has been mentioned here before .. but I just saw on
You Tube that they no longer accept videos longer than 10 minutes FOR ANY
TYPE OF ACCOUNT (users who previously were allowed over the 10 minute limit
can still upload .. but not for new, or current uses who change their
account type)

Quote: "You can no longer upload videos longer than ten minutes regardless
of what type of account you have. Users who had previously been allowed to
upload longer content still retain this ability, so you may occasionally see
videos that are longer than ten minutes. You can, however, easily change
your account type to Director, Comedian, Musician, or Guru, which offer a
variety of other features like the ability to add a custom logo, tour date
information, and links to other websites."

Richard Amirault
Boston, MA, USA
http://n1jdu.org
http://bostonfandom.org