I would. becuase you just select all photos and videos and upload them. my
flickr audience is different to other sites. it's my friends and family and
others who like to see different places. for me it's more personal. so
having clips there as well is great because I can show them the photos and
the captured moments or even just what the places I'm staying in look like.
the sounds too so they get a feel for the places. they don't need to go to
another site to see the video. and for people eg my Mum, I bought her adsl
connection but she still doesn't watch movies etc even when I send her the
links. but she looks at the photos and the 90sec clips are quick to load and
play / smaller files. most of my clips would be less than 90sec. if it's all
in the same interface (which she's used to now & uses) I think she'll watch
more. sometimes I prefer viewing clips as I as the viewer get to be the
editor and play them in the sequence I choose. it's nice watching others
edited videos also. just different moods I suppose. (like listening to the
radio or your itunes playlist/random)

plus I'll use it for archiving the original short clips up there. there's
heaps of video that's still on my drive and hasn't made it online or into
another video. so I can upload (to watch & backup). & I think having them in
context with my photos will be nice - my friends can see the sequential view
of what I saw/heard. & the test I made so far, the video looks better in
flickr than on youtube (raw original file)
now I just need a new plugin for iphoto so the export can include the
movies.