Hi Steve,

The vPIP Quicktime feed worked fine. It is here:

http://www.mefeedia.com/feeds/37130

The Wordpress feed didn't contain media elements, so won't work in
Mefeedia or iTunes (well, you can add it to iTunes, but won't play any
episodes).

Also, we have a users group here in case anyone else is experiencing
issues:

Regards,
Frank

http://www.mefeedia.com - Feed Me Media