Mike - the UI was designed as a different viewing experience that
supports as many players and formats as possible. As David mentioned,
it is also a great way to watch and then visit the original vlog if
you wish to comment and interact (just click on the "link" link), but
still keep the user within the context of the series of videos they
are watching.

Sull - Wish we had a bigger engineering team. :( An RSS feed with
1,000+ items would probably kill the servers.

Will have to check out David's video. I've been using this interface
to keep up and it is a huge improvement than having to click back and
forth between the tag and videos and original vlog post.

Regards,
Frank

http://www.mefeedia.com - Feed Me Media

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thats the feed i used.
> is their a way to get it filled with all videos instead of the
default 25?
> this has been discussed before too.
> any opml of all feeds that have posts with videobloggingweek2008 tags?
> would be useful "web service" features unless the api has been updated.
>
> thanks,
>
> sull
>
> On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:54 PM, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >   On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Sull
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<sulleleven%40gmail.com>>