Don't know what possessed me to watch this since I normally only read
about 1% of the videoblogging list, but I did.

It's decently well done and it says live recording, but I HIGHLY doubt
it. I think it's just a shooting technique using prerecorded music.
For one thing it's a song from a recorded album. You could compare it
to the one off the album and I bet it sounds exactly the same.

The thing is I've seen this done many times for real in live concerts.
A lot of modern folkies use the loop technique though it's usually a
lot simpler. I'm trying to remember who. It was Cat Power, Joseph
Arthur, Fiest or someone like that. Can't remember for sure.

-Mike