Hey guys,

I'm working here with my team mates on our little stanford peace project,
and we're wondering what the best site web-based remixer is - if any ever
got beyond the kind of fairly-usable versions that existed a year or two
ago.

For instance, jumpcut is OK - but seems to still be kind of slow.

I'm asking because we're trying to determine what the best site is for
hosting all of the little peace clips -- to have them in one place. These
can be edited together - by us and others. So we need them all in one
place.

A web based remixer would be a nice touch - if one is out there that
really works.

thanks in advance!

time is of the essence! :-)

lisa