It depends on what you want to do, but in Vegas Movie Studio versions
it comes with a DVD burning application, DVD Architect.  I like it, I
have made, what I consider some high quality DVD's with animated
menu's, chapters, etc.

Just more food for thought..  ;)

Heath
http://batmangeek.com
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I ran Vegas 3 and 4 back in 2003-2005 then I got a mac.
>
> Hadn't thought about dual booting with XP...
>
> I'm going to be doing some DVD authoring, though, and don't know
> whether or not I want to go back to Vegas.
>
> I mentioned this a while back, but...
>
> I'm looking at a 15" macbook pro (4GB) with FCP Studio.
>
> Not sure how I want to proceed.
>
> Vegas would be cheaper, but then I have to buy a seat of XP, and I
> lose out on 3D and have less options on DVD authoring...
>
> Hmm...
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Ron Watson
>

> On May 9, 2008, at 10:19 AM, Heath wrote:
>
> > I like Vegas so much that if I do get a Mac, I would still run
Vegas
> > via bootcamp or Parallels. I've been using Vegas for over 2 years
> > now so if anyone has any questions about it, just let me know.
> >
> > Heath
> > http://batmageek.com
> > http://heathparks.com
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ruperthowe" <rupert@>
wrote:

> > > It's PC only, Ron - but Heath was suggesting using it on a Mac
> > running
> > > Windows via Bootcamp or Parallels.
> > > Rupert
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ron Watson <k9disc@>