We have a GL2 at work that plugs up to an iMac with FCE and iMovie 08 on it
- we had a Lacie external firewire drive plugged in too, and the GL2 / Mac
wasn't able to capture video footage. But with some serious googling of that
problem, we discovered that we had to unplug the external drive - THEN
everything worked great. It had something to do specifically with the GL2
and Lacie drives, apparently.

FYI (it IS a great camera!)

David

--