That's an insanely convoluted and backwards way to do business.  Get out of
there.  Move to Blip, or rent server space from a hosting provider.  With
all the video hosting services out there, they should be competing for your
content by making it as easy as possible for you, not making you jump
through ridiculous hoops for the honor and luxury of using them.