Also, make sure you inform your friend that FLVs can be pulled off of
his page anyway.  Not to mention, with screen capture programs, all
you have to do is press record on the program and press play on the video.

So... He might want to make sure he posts his videos with passwords
and only gives those passwords to people that he wants to view the videos.

Bill Cammack
http://billcammack.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Verdi"

<http://www.mac-dev.net/blog/download-flash-video-player-plugin-for-wordpress/>,