Good point Steve. I agree it is a downside. I'm hoping if AVCHD is
widely adopted, then importing and conversion will be able to be done
by OSes, more apps, etc. It looks like a bunch of unix files with
strange extensions on the card and folder labled "stream" and "playlist"

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Garfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>