Kath!  You rule!
Thanks for posting this.
I loved this quote and explanation from one of the participants -
eloquent, beautiful:

"Descriptions of rain are usually about how people run for shelter,
leave what they are doing.

But what I was seeing was something different. I thought a photo may
not capture this difference.

I wanted to see if I could make a video resonate with what I was
thinking. I looked through the screen and started recording.

Someone held an umbrella, another had covered himself with a plastic
sheet.
Someone was returning from work, a scarf thrown over his head.
People were not running around. Some were buying vegetables for home.
And there was a chowmein stall -
It was open to the sky.
The man was busy frying chowmien in the pan.

I thought a photograph would not have helped me capture this style,
the special music...

Along with the raindrops was the sound "chhan-chhan-chhan", as the
stirrer moved in the pan, while everyone stood around under their
umbrellas, waiting to eat.

-------