I received an email message from W.O. Thompson's email with this message:
CELEBRATION OF LIFE FOR W.O. THOMPSON
will be held at The Q Spot, 221 W. Cherokee, in Enid,
Sat. 6/21/08, from 1 to 4 pm.
There will be live music & refreshments.
Everyone who knew W.O. is welcome to come & help
celebrate his life.

Also known as WO7 from Oblivion Oklahoma, W.O. was an enthusiastic contributor,
and
somebody who really touched me by collaborating with some great animation when
I was
putting together LateNiteMash.  I know that he reached out to a lot of people
as well.

His talent is missed, his kindness is remembered, and it reminds me of how
happy I have
been to be involved with this group of videoblogging adventurers.  Thanks
everyone.

Daniel McVicar