This group was instrumental in helping to innovate the standards of
delivering online video. However, I would argue, most of the
conversation on this list had almost nothing to do with content
production, it was mostly all tech talk.

Its no longer about what you can do with the tech (e.g. look at me, I
have video on my blog and I have enclosures in RSS feeds!), and now
its mostly 'bout what you can do with it.

Content. Content. Content.