I agree - that film is incredible.

But so is the film of yours (on a similar theme) that I found via
Croma's twitter stream just today:
http://xi-vlog.loiez.org/2007/02/shame.php

Which he says has been selected for the Festival of Cine in Colombia.

Congratulations!

And I loved reading your enthusiasm for this group.  I feel the same -
too often I read people knocking it, but it's my life so massively.

I've met more good people online and in person via this list than via
anything else, ever.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>