I've been looking at the Viewzi site for a while. I really like the
idea of the full browser window video with an interface that comes up
when you mouse over it. I started playing with it here (with some
machinima stuff) http://dev.graymattergravy.com/fullwindow.html but
haven't gotten too far. How I imagine it working is having a wordpress
blog behind it and David Meade's XSPF playlist plugin to create the
playlist that is running the player on the front page. So this becomes
just another way (less blog like) of looking at your blog.

- Verdi