Haha.  I'm laughing at myself now (and you).  I see the
misunderstanding.  The site is called totalassface2003.com so you
thought it was from five years ago.

Watch the video the joke is based on.  I went undercover, posing as an
internet loser (which isn't far from the truth) and asked some tough
questions of my youtubin' peers.  I put a dated url on my name tag.
It was part of my character.

Here's the video again since you clipped it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvOs9HEzZQg

-john from totalvom.com