I'm sad to see it canceled, but I'd be game for an alternative plan as well
if others are. Another camping thing, or...anything to do in St. Louis,
since that's where people have their flights booked to?

--
Lauren Galanter

video editor / media designer / filmmaker / videoblogger
www.laurengalanter.com
www.linkedin.com/in/laureng
610-761-4435