Seconded – nice work – please keep me updated and I’ll see if we can promote on 
MS.

P.

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of 
Roxanne Darling
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Re: White paper on Residual Marketing Effects of 
digital video

 

I am really looking forward to reading this. Your skills and energy are
amazing Sheila.
Aloha,

Rox

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 5:46 AM, johnleeke <[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
<mailto:johnleeke%40historichomeworks.com> >
wrote:

> Sheila:
>
> Thanks so much for this research and paper. I find that about a
> quarter of your results fit exactly with my experience. I use
> interactive internet video video with live conferencing:
>
> http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
>
> and video player comments:
>
> http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/video/rftf.htm
>
> to promote my print publications:
>
> http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/reports/reports.htm
>
> and workshops/training:
>
> http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/education/seminars.htm
>
> which all has worked quiet well over the past two years.
>
> NOW I'm ready to implement the other three-quarters of what I learned
> in your report. It presents a great strategy that I have been missing.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> John Leeke
> www.HistoricHomeWorks.com
>
> 
>

-- 
Roxanne Darling
"o ke kai" means "of the sea" in hawaiian
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com
Twitter--> http://www.twitter.com/roxannedarling

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to